OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
We want to form a long term relationship with you, but there is no obligation on either party to begin or continue service. “You like us” & “We like you” makes for a mutually beneficial relationship. If you sign up as a customer, we consider you a customer from month to month unless you cancel.
Either party may cancel service with written notice, email is acceptable. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required because we make the schedule in advance. Failure to provide written notice 48 before your normally scheduled service day may result in your service still being carried out for that week.
ONE TIME PROJECTS
All projects over $1000 dollars require a deposit of 50% paid before we schedule your work.
You must call within 24hrs after service if you believe we did not show up or forgot to finish a portion of the service. Credits are not given if you feel we did not show up or failed to meet a portion of the service. We will however return to your home the same day or the next business day and correct the problem. We will assume that services were completed and charges will be applied if we don’t here from you within the set time.
SKIP DAYS, RAIN OUTS
Due to time constraints or bad weather we may postpone your service until the next business day. All customers will be bumped if such an occasion should arise (rain). For example clients scheduled for Thursday will now be bumped to Friday. Friday clients will be bumped to Saturday. The Monday following all clients will return to their normal service day.
For our biweekly clients, when we cannot cut due to inclement weather, we push the entire mowing route back one day and do our best to finish out the route by Saturday. If we cannot get to a biweekly client the same week they are originally scheduled, then we service at the earliest possible time the following week, and then again at their next regularly scheduled interval. This ensures that everyone stays as close as possible to a normal schedule.
If we are unable to cut due to rain and wait another two more weeks, we risk being interrupted by another set of thunderstorms, as well as risk not being able to cut a yard for 4 weeks. We would prefer to keep your yard at a manageable growth, so we do our best to avoid this kind situation. This is why we will cut later in the scheduled week, or first thing the following week.
* Residential. Invoiced after service, weekly. Auto-pay by CARD. You will be invoiced and your card will be charged at the beginning of the week following service.
* Commercial. Prepaid Monthly. Commercial accounts are prepaid, due on the 1st of each month. You are invoiced 14-21 days in advance. Payable by CARD or CHECK.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD BILLING
We want to continue to provide you with HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE at COMPETITIVE RATES: by charging your credit/debit card after a service is performed we eliminate the need to hire extra personnel to handle traditional payment processing. This also allows us to keep our rates competitive. Therefore, all recurring services will require a debit or credit card.
1. We expect full payment on invoices upon receipt or net 15 whichever is indicated on your invoice.
2. All accounts that become delinquent will begin accruing a $25.00 per month late charge fee. Any recurring service is immediately discontinued.
3. All accounts over 30 days late receive a notification letter. We will not resume the yard until the full amount is paid. When service is restored, we will require advance payment or card on file. We do accept all major credit cards.
4. If your service is stopped for non or late payment, when service is resumed there will be an extra charge to get your lawn back in maintenance condition where necessary.
5. If balance exceeds 60 days and arrangements have not been made with us, the account will be submitted for collection. A collection fee, not to exceed 40% may be added to the account at this time in addition to interest and legal fees.
1. If your check is returned to us by your bank unpaid, there is a $35.00 returned check fee per check added to your account, which is what our bank charges us. We understand that mistakes happen so you will receive a courtesy call when we receive the returned check and a notification letter.
2. If there is no response and/or the returned check and fee is not paid with 10 days of notifications, your account will be submitted to collections as above.
LIABILITIES & WARRANTIES
We warrant that services shall be performed by personnel possessing competency consistent with applicable industry standards. No refunds given or implied. No perishable items, plant, tree, sod, seed, or turf products are warranted. No other representation, express or implied, and no warranty or guarantee of labor is included or intended in this Agreement, or in any report, opinion, deliverable, work product, document or otherwise aside from any guarantee linked directly from the home page on [companywebsite]. Furthermore, no guarantee is made as to the efficacy or value of any services performed developed. THIS SECTION SETS FORTH THE ONLY WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY CONCERNING THE SERVICES AND RELATED WORK PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR OTHERWISE.